Are you thinking of applying for a GFFE Grant? Take a look at these five helpful tips!
- Tip One: Take the "Is It a Fit?" Quiz. If your score is 85 points or more, then your project is consistent with GFFE guidelines.
- Tip Two: Complete the grant application form, carefully following the directions. Be sure to thoroughly explain the various aspects of the project so that the grant readers can fully understand the proposal.
- Tip Three: Use the scoring rubric on GFFE's website as a guide. This will help you know what the grant readers are looking for as they review your application.
- Tip Four: Ask a teacher and a non-educator to read and score your grant application.
- Tip Five: Proof-read the application before submitting it.